Friday, June 24, 2011

DAY 17: Fri June 24

Today was the final ride to Boston, Massachusetts and we dipped our front wheel into the Atlantic Ocean. Remember, the back wheel was dipped in the Pacific. The journey is complete.



Total miles: 19.04
Time on bike: 2:10
Total calories: 955
Total elevation: 584

There is so much I want to blog about and I am filled with so much emotion that I don’t know where to begin. That moment when I knew the beach was within my viewing range was magnificent. To top it off, my family was standing on the corner to welcome me. Mom rode with me in spirit and I know she was with me with every pedal stroke.

This post will be short so I can clean my bike, clean me, and take in the moment.

1 comment:

  1. We'll miss reading your blog. Congratulations on your accomplishment and we wish you the best. Hope to ride with you sometime again. Have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete