Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 10: 86 miles to Great Bend, KS



86 miles to the Santa Fe Trail’s historic Pawnee Rock, Offerle Café Cinnamon Rolls

Distance: 84.95
Total elevation: 1231
Calories: 4388
Average speed: 11.6
Time on bike: 7:21

Today I felt a little sluggish and I maybe fighting a sinus infection. I was slow today but still enjoyed the ride.

We passed by the half way point between San Francisco and New York. Attached is the engine that marks the spot.

Roy slowed the guys down for a few miles and I was able to enjoy the company. The weather has been good, nothing to complain about. Me and my bike are both holding up and looking forward to the rest day on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Barbie,

    Really enjoying reading about the trip. Keep on pedaling one stroke at at time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing great...what is the flat count?
    I'm really looking forward the my XC ride next year. Looks like the weather gods have been taking it easy on you ( please save some good weather for next year☺ ).
    Ride Safe - Ride Strong

    ReplyDelete