Monday, January 18, 2010

Vegas Trip

To sum up the trip, Rob really loves to gamble. He told me that he liked to gamble, but really, he LOVES to gamble. All those “going out cloths” that I packed, stayed packed. That shopping I was planning on, didn’t happen. There was one day that we didn’t even see the light of day.

Seriously, I don’t get the addiction. Yea, you can win big but you have to try a bunch of times before you do. I would rather buy something and have something to hold in my hands then blow away money on nothing. I take that back, you pay money to sit in a smoke filled room making small talk with drunken strangers.

The highlight of the trip was the visit to Gold and Silver Pawn Shop. This pawn shop is featured on the History channel and the show is named “Pawn Star”. Well, I am totally into the show and we visited while they were filming. My pony tail or back may end up in the show. If you watch the show, keep your eyes out for a guy selling a photo album.

Next time I will plan the trip better. Either not go or plan to bike the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment