Thursday, February 18, 2010

Belly Dancing

Mom has been more exhausted than usual over the past weeks. It is expected with her liver disease but difficult to see her like that. It is a reminder that her health is poor and that one day she will end up back in the hospital. Overall, we can not and should not complain.

It has been about a year and a half since Mom has able to drive. Gladly, I chauffer her around and I think of our drive time as time that we get to spend together. Tuesday nights we go to BSF and on Thursday nights, tonight, we will start Belly Dancing.

Recently, Mom mentioned that she always wanted to learn to belly dance. Well, wouldn’t you know it? There is an adult community education class starting on Thursday nights and Mom and I are signed up. Belly dancing is nothing that has ever peaked my interest but if it helps mom accomplish something that she has yearned to do, then I want to help her do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment