Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 11

If you have noticed, I have not mentioned flat tires. That is because I have NOT had one! 852 miles, do you believe it? It really worked out to replace my tires before the trip. As a trick, some of the riders (those in this pic) decided to air out my front tire while I was checking in. No worries, the tires have to be deflated for the trip home.

It has been hard day, my last riding day. The day started with rain and we had about an hour of rain and wet roads. I was grumpy and sad. We were still riding I40 with horrible road conditions. We had to get SAG 16 miles due to construction. I am sure I will make up the miles when I get home.

All is well, happy, and in one piece. I will post more later or when I get home with picutes too. Rubber on the road.

1 comment: