Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Commute of the Year

Bike, lights, water bottle.
Check.
Gear.
Check.
Cloths for the day, and socks. (I always forget socks.)
Check.
Bike loaded.
Check.
Thunder and lightning. Check.

Note to self: Don't forget to check the weather the night before a ride and for the week in this case.

Between my fathers being in the hospital the past week and taking Mom to her doctor’s appointments I seem to have NOT noticed that Alex is brewing in the gulf and storms are forecasted for the entire week here in San Antonio. Riding will be inside for the week.

Commuting will be on hold until next week and my commuter friends will be back in town to guard me on the ride home for that half mile stretch on Huebner Road. This is a good thing to wait for my poesy.

I miss my XC09 friends. I am gonna look up you and call you soon. XC10 rides, welcome back home. How are you adjusting to being back? Isn't it everything you dreamed it would be and more?

No comments:

Post a Comment