Thursday, November 26, 2009

Eve of Thanksgiving Ride

Wednesday evening Grant and I rode after work and were trying to beat the sunset. A few miles on the bike equals guilt free eating on Thanksgiving. Once the sun starts setting, it starts getting pretty nippy. I thought I over dressed with bike pants and flannel jersey but it seemed perfect for the ride home. My gears need a slight adjustment and were slipping into gear too easily. Hopefully, Ride Away will be opened on Friday for a quick fix.

Calories: 1477 (I think this will only cover half my turkey lunch.)
Miles: 28.71
Average: 11.2
Time: 2 hours 33 minutes
Total Accent: 1489

Fun factoid: My house is 659 feet above sea level.

I have so much to be thankful for this year. Happy thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment