Thursday, March 28, 2013

LBJ, 2013

The fifth annual LBJ bike ride was this past Saturday and I missed it. LBJ is one of my favorite rides. There is BBQ, a tour of the Texas white house, bluebonnets, and good ol' Texas hospitality along every mile.
 
I registered, picked up my packet, and was all ready to ride. But- I had to work. I hate it when work gets in the way of my bike time.
 
When I broke the news to the mister, I thought he would be too disappointment and heartbroken, and he would skip the ride. I was terribly wrong. Instead I found myself planning the ride, as if I were going, and let him ride with my friends from the Employee Cycling Team. (Do you like that? "Let him ride")
 
The worst part, get this, is that no one took a picture. Out of the five riders from our group, not one picture. Take my word, they enjoyed the cool Spring morning ride, while I worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment