Monday, February 25, 2013

Bridezilla

A few short months ago, I reassured the mister that I would never be a bridezilla and he should be very thankful that I am not... that... crazy. I even made him watch an episode of Bridezilla to prove that I would never be that out of control.
That was until the Carnival Triumph caught on fire; which meant our cruise/family trip/honeymoon, along with our destination wedding was cancelled. In less than a month from our wedding, we have had to book a new trip and a new beach wedding. And, you guessed it- one wedding for the price of two. Should I dare mention that it was cheaper to ship my bike to LA than it was to ship my wedding dress to Puerto Rico? It was also cheaper to ship my bike from Boston than it was to ship my dress.
Talk about freak out control, lots of alcohol, and lots of tears to make planning a 3.13.13 wedding happen.
We completed all our requirements for getting married in Mexico, and now we had to complete an all new set of requirements, for getting married in Puerto Rico. That being said, I am happy to report that I have a clean bill of health and can provide all the necessary required documents.  So can Mr. ICU.
The big day is creeping around the corner we are getting more excited. Beach wedding here we come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment