Friday, December 14, 2012

Dear Santa

Back in July, I sat on your lap when I was riding RAGBRI and I asked you for a new bike.  Yes, I have been a very good girl this year.  If I have been naughty, it was in a very good way. Wink, wink. Does flirting with Santa help?

So back to this bike… 
Specifically, I would really like a new custom fit carbon fiber bike.  Is that too much to ask?  It would be perfect for all those long distance bike rides I plan to be doing.  But, I will settle for the cute looking cruiser with green and pink neon flowers painted on the frame.  It would be perfect for strolling through the country roads in Carrizo.
And, I would like a really good tan (in the words of Kenny Chesney); preferably while sitting on a white beach with Caribbean blue water waving at me. But, I will settle for biker short tan lines as I ride around on my new bike.
That is all, Santa.  I am not asking for that much.
Hugs,
Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment