Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fun Reads

These three books I lumped in one post because they are fun and easy reads.  Sometimes you just need a book that does not require much thinking and makes you sit and laugh out loud.


Brandi’s books are hilarious because she is so off the wall and crazy. Who else would think to have plastic surgery on their vagaja to re-virginise themselves after a divorce? But hey, we all have to heal in our own way so I am not one to judge.  Ms. Glanville also has to deal with drama from her ex, but in a way more public light, because her ex is married to the famous country singer LeAnn Rimes.  That takes mama drama to a whole new level.


After reading Brandi’s books, I took a different approach to being a step-mom and having a step mom.  Brandi often uses the term, “Bonus Mom” in an endearing way. I am much more OK with being called a “Bonus Mom” then I am with being called a “step-mom”, thanks to Walt Disney’s interpretations of wicked step-mothers. 


Adam Carolla is a funny comedian and I love his take on pretty much everything. Of course, I did not know much about him until he appeared on Chelsey Lately, and then a week or so later on The O’Reily Factor. Mr. Carolla’s President Me make me laugh as he talks about all the things he would change if he were President, and that is enough to get me to keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment