Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Collection of Posts- Short Version

There is a direct correlation between how busy work is and the frequency of blog posts. Work has restricted certain websites and my social networking has become more limited.


I have wanted to tell you about the time I blocked all texting from my phone. It lasted 9 days. I could also tell you about how the bulbs I planted have been blossoming beautifully. But, it has been crazy busy.

And of course, I could tell you about how I am losing my cool with da boyz. They pulled down my curtains and they break-dance on my coffee table. But then, I remember how eager they are for my kisses and how sweet they are by gathering flowers for me.

I have been asked what my next adventure will be. There is Dad’s wedding and RAGBRI next month. So much blogging material and so little time. I will continue to post as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment