Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Baby

Christmas is approaching and my ring tone for this time of year is Santa Baby. I hear Madonna singing the song with her sexy voice.

Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me
I've been an awful good girl
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Boo doo bee doo



Really, I am not a materialist person but the song always brightens my day. Truthfully, I am sad without Mom. The phone ringing is a small reminder every time someone calls me, to cheer up. Each day it gets better. Little by little. Step by step.

2 comments:

  1. Madonna? Oh, no. Eartha Kitt's was the first and best recording of "Santa Baby."

    "Come and trim my Christmas tree
    With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
    I really do believe in you
    Let's see if you believe in me
    Boo doo bee doo"

    Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011.

    RSRO.
    Jim
    xx0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to say I'm with Jim on this...Eartha's version still conjures up visions of sugar plums and other delights....
    To you and your family a very Merry Chistmas and a happy New Year...
    see ya on the road
    Bob

    ReplyDelete