Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

As I look over the year, I ponder on what I have accomplished and what taken place in my life. There is nothing that I would take back and nothing I would change.

2010 will be the most memorable for me because it is the year that I lost my mother. She showed me love and left an impression on me of what a mother should be. I only hope that I could be half the mom she was.

In February, I skied my first black.



In June, I rode more than half way across America on my bicycle.



In August, I competed in my first triathlon.



October, I lost a love. I learned to listen to my heart and make decisions for ME.

My resolutions/goals for the year are:
1. To continue trying things, going places, and doing things that I have never done before.
2. Race in a team time trial or individual time trial.
3. Ride my bike to Boston.
4. Progress in my profession/career.

So it is written, so it will be. I want to look back next year and see how far along I have come.

May you have a wonderful and prosperous New Year filled with many blessings!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. I'll be rooting for you every step (or pedeal stroke) on your journey. And if you ever need SAG, just whistle.

    ReplyDelete