Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Conquer the Coast, 2010



Over the weekend, Robert, Grant, and I headed over to Corpus Christi bay front area for a bike ride. Rob has ridden three times this year and to my surprise, Rob decided to ride the 65 mile route. He hung on to my jersey pocket for a few miles going through Mustang Island and I even got off my bike to rub his legs when he started cramping. There was a nice cardiologist to SAG him in to the hotel which allowed Grant and me to work on our TTT (Team Time Trial) skills for the last 20 miles.

This ride often gets rained out and the wind is horrific. This year, the weather was perfect. Not too hot, no wind to complain of, and a nice ferry ride over to Rock Port. This ride has just made the top three lists of best rides.

Below is a picture of a group of riders crossing the ferry over to Rock Port.

1 comment:

  1. thats funny that looks alot like aransas pass ferry to port A

    ReplyDelete