Friday, October 16, 2009

Stress

Mom’s surgery was without any complications; mom is recovering and healing well. A miracle graced our family once before and I believe it will happen again. Yes, I may be reaching but it is what keeps my spirits lifted. I believe only good will come out of all situations.

My curiosity has spiked with Eastern medicine, pressure points, healers, “The Secret”, and Reiki. Oddly enough, my mom is open to any and all of my suggestions. So, off I go to my first Reiki class. It will be in November and I am excited with something new to look forward to.

It has been a few months since I have been regularly riding and I have noticed that I have extra time on my hands. This is the trouble. There is too much time to think about things and it is stressing me out. I have started to over analyze everything. Yes, everything. Everything thing from Mom’s health, not riding, yard work, genetic testing, picking up a new hobby over the winter months, Roxy, and relationships.

Seriously, even in my sleep I can not seem to relax. How crazy is that? When I am asleep, I started doing this weird thing with my tongue and rubbing it against my teeth. The rubbing caused my taste buds to start pealing off. The dentist said that eventually I will figure out that I am hurting myself and stop. This is what happens to me when I stop cycling. I stress myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment