Wednesday, June 24, 2015

5 Month

Yeah, I am back up on the internet and my little man is now five months old.  I cannot believe how much he is growing at a whopping 18 pounds. There are times that I want my newborn baby back.



Nathaniel has his own little personality and I enjoy watching his personality develop.  Me on the other hand, feels way to old to be getting this little sleep.  But, I remember that this is for a relatively short period of time and that is what keeps me going.  I cherish all the time I am getting with my baby- especially while I am nursing him.


We also baptized Nathaniel this past weekend.  It was a special event for me since I had my god-sister, Cece, be Nathaniel's god-mother.   I feel truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends . 

No comments:

Post a Comment