Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BabyBaby

Expecting a baby is the hardest secret to keep.  Slowly, I am noticing my belly grow and my clothes are not zipping and buttoning any more.  I always told myself that I am going to be one of those bikini wearing Mommies sporting a big belly pump, so far, I have been true to my word.


I am three months along and BabyBaby is the size of a lime.  As of yet, we do not have a gender but we are hoping for a girl.  Her name will be Gabriella Marie (or Maria), Gaby for short.  

We really wanted to tell da boyz first before we shared our baby news. Overall they took the news well and now they are super excited to be biggest and big brothers to the baby that is in Barbie's Belly.

The hardest transition for me has been that I am not riding my road bike any more.  My doctor is pretty conservative, and considering my age, we are playing it safe to keep BabyBaby protected.  For the next nine months, I will be #barbieandherbaby instead of #barbieandherbike.  

Come ride the journey of life with me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Darrell told me on the last day of tour. Best of health to you and BabyBaby.

    ReplyDelete