Friday, June 28, 2013

Full House


Our new house has been mostly empty, that is until summer started.
 

We have a full house that is filled with da boyz and my nieces Alexis, Kris, and Jesyka.  Alexis helps us with getting da boykz to camp and Kris comes over to play, telling secrets, and generally staying up late, whispering in the night.
 
Lucky for us, Dad and Nina bought a new house, with a swimming pool. We have been swimming every day since. I think I have more fun swimming because after commuting the cool water is a welcomed relief for my sore muscles.  Da boyz are having fun playing with Jesyka too.  Da kidz Mohawk Jesyka’s hair and put goggles on her.

 


Da misters schedule has become quite hectic, but the best part of the day is when he says, “Scoot over so I can sit next to my wife.”




No comments:

Post a Comment