Monday, May 9, 2011

The Begining

Sunday, May 8th marked the beginning of the BIG ride. The CrossRoads 2011 group started off from LA to Boston. This is the group that I will meet in Champagne and ride to Boston for the grand finale. I am excited to meet a new group of riders that will soon to be new friends.

Somewhere along the way I will meet up with some XC09 riders. Harry will ride the entire eighteen days with me. Darrell will ride a week, Tom and Champ will ride a day or so.

May 8th, 2011 also marked the first mother’s day that I was without Mom. It was difficult to celebrate a day without her. I could go on about the tears and the sorrow but I want to stay focused on Boston. Today’s post is short.

1 comment:

  1. You must be starting to get excited reading the blogs of the XC11 folks...I was planning to join with Tom but, alas, will be moving on June 15 (downsizing)- major disappointment for me. But am looking forward to Maine!!!

    ReplyDelete