Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Bobby is 3 and 4 Month


 My beautiful baby boy makes me smile and feel so gracious every. single. day.  I thank God that He has given me Bobby because he is my every day reminder of my father.


(Did I really not post in a month?!)


Bobby is growing so much and so quickly. A few days of the week he sleeps through the night.  He babbles and smiles, kicks and rolls.  Nate loves helping me with his baby brother and he even points out his eyes, ears, and nose.  Not always so gently.

Life takes over but I still manage to get a work out in, manage my father's estate, and get all the boys ready and off to school.  Nate will be starting a mother's day out program next month. I am a firm believer in helping my children socialize and get adjusted to a daily routine. We love to read, sing and play outside.  I could go on and on about the joys of seeing my children grow and learn.

Bobby officially has his own gym membership.  That means I can get back to yoga classes and spin classes.  Maybe I am on track to a somewhat normal life again. Sorta.







No comments:

Post a Comment