Sunday, December 29, 2013

Entertaining Myself

Things are a little slow at work and it is to be expected with a new business.  We are discussing a new telephone system and we have 15 options on the announcement.  This is what I do to pass the time.

Press 1 to talk to Barbie about bike routes and upcoming bike rides.

Press 2 to talk to Barbie about cycling nutrition and gear.

Press 3 to talk to Barbie about yoga, gentle or hot.

Press 4 to talk to Barbie about gossip news  or the latest episode of Chelsea Lately

Press 5 to talk to Barbie about Facebook and status updates.

Press 6 to talk to Barbie about Twitter tweets

Press 7 to talk to Barbie about legitimate work requests.

Press 8 to talk to Barbie about a about getting a message to Ricky so you can talk to Ricky.

Press 9 to hear the menu again.

This is what I do.  I entertain myself with creating telephone menu options and crocheting.  Yes, that is how bad I need to entertain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment