Wednesday, May 22, 2013

BULL SH!T

This past week I read the book “Sh*t My Dad Says”, and I am inspired with this parenting style. Basically, it consists of saying the “F” word a lot, calling the kids “a$$holes”, and saying “BULL SH!T” when you hear a lie.  No more nice Barbie.  Da boyz are going start cleaning their pee off the bathroom floor and whipping the ketchup off the kitchen wall.  I may even throw in a bad word or two. Only for emphasis purposes, of course, to let them know I mean business. 
 
I am happy to report that I have only called my husband “stupid” once in the past month and a half and even when I don’t like him, I love him.  We are newlyweds, happy, and still smiling.  The mister surprised me with a cycling trip in November.  We will be riding across the state of Texas to support wounded worriers.
 
Things are different from this time last year.   Everything from being married, celebrating Mother’s Day with my new mom, figuring out summer camps for the kids, and squeezing in training bike rides before working on a LBJ Presidential report.
 
Life really is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment