Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Our Wedding: April 12, 2013

Barbie and her bike became a bride.
 
I will never admit to asking our driver to be our medical doctor, if needed, or falsifying any medical records. Puerto Rico must do their due diligence in having correct paper work, all with dates of ten days prior to the wedding. We spent the better part of the morning swerving through town to avoid three head on collisions.  Yes, three.  And, these are paid professional drivers.
I will admit to be a total bridezilla when I was told I had to stream press my own dress.  Really?!  What the heck am I paying the resort all this money for if they do not have someone whose sole purpose in life is to make sure wedding dresses are received, unpacked and pressed; then placed in the bride’s suite.  All I am saying is that the resorts needs to hire a new position for just this. I am also saying that I left the lady who took care of my dress a nice note apologizing for my “flare up” and thanking her for how nice she was.
The ceremony was intimate and special- exactly what I was hoping it would be.  Our wedding and honeymoon was a short four day weekend that I wished would never end.  Eventually, I had to stop carrying my bouquet around with me; but most likely, I will end up wearing my dress again to any future events that seem fitting.  It may be to ride my bike around town, but I am still going to wear it any chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment