Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Reasons


There are many reasons why I love having Da Boyz with us. One of them is they remind me that we are each individuals.  You can see it in our feet.  
I said, “Joe, put your feet down” three times.  The third time I might have even yelled in a mad step-mother way.   Don’t judge me.  You would have done the same if you wanted your family picture to come out perfect, on the second take after a swollen eye incident.   As you can see, he did not listen.  I appreciate that he wants to be different and do something that no one else is doing.   
All this made me want to start a list of reasons why I love Da Boyz.
   There is always someone to cuddle with.
There is always someone to ride my bike with.
There is always someone to dance with.
I always have an audience to watch my next trick, whether it be throwing skittles in the air and catching them in my mouth or water skiing and wiping out. They really like the wiping out part.
They are happy with microwave pizza and I never have to cook.  Don’t judge me-again.  The closest we get to vegetables are croutons from salad. I gave up on forcing food that they don’t like.
The list goes on but I will save them for another post.  Things are pretty good here on my end.  When the roof crumbles in front of me because Da Boyz are jumping upstairs, I am reminded how blessed I am to have a new house and a family to fill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment