Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30: Music Month

This month started with an idea to bring music to my blog. The first three days went smooth and then it became harder to gather the thoughts in my head and relate those thoughts to songs. Time slipped away from me and it was hard to force creativity in a sliver so small.

All the while, Barbieandherbike had emotional times in the love department. My independence and self identity have been placed on a balance beam and my spirit continues to search a new adventure to conquer.

Barry sings about his first, his last, and his everything. I reflect on who that would be for me and for now, my who is me.

You’re the First, the Last, My Everything
By: Barry White

My first, my last, my everything,
And the answer to all my dreams.
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star.
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are.

I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two.
You're, you're all I'm living for
Your love I'll keep for evermore.
You're the first, my last, my everything.

In you I've found so many things,
A love so new, only you could bring.
Can't you see if you,
You'll make me feel this way,
You're like a first morning dew on a brand new day.

I see so many ways that I can love you,
'Till the day I die....
You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream.
You're my first, my last, my everything.

[instrumental]

I know there's only one, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two.
Girl, you're my reality.
But I'm lost in a dream,
You're the first, you're the last, my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment