Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fiesta Continued…



It did not surprise me to hear that the major was trying to limit the cracking of eggs during fiesta. But, its fiesta! That’s not gonna happen.

Confetti eggs are part of fiesta and are carried right into Easter. I feel the mayor’s pain in the cleanup effort because confetti lingers in my car and house many weeks after fiesta. I am still finding confetti stains in my shower and stray confetti in my pillow feathers.

This year, fiesta at the market was a reminder that they are many dancers in San Antonio. I had so much fun dancing with friends and even strangers. To my surprise, a friend captured my moves and posted it on youtube. About two minutes in, you will see a clip of me dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HqPAyziOzo

No comments:

Post a Comment