Sunday, October 17, 2010

Simple



Sorry to keep my blogger readers hanging for so long without a post. I hope you understand that my time is consumed with Mom. This post will be simple and just enough to let you know that I am still here.

I try to keep my humor and my spirits up. I believe that is what Mom would want. Tour de Grueue is not in my future this year. Sadly, I will be unable to race in the TTT that I was hoping for but there was no time to train.

Mom's care became too much for us so we have transferred her to a hospice unit that can provide 24 hour care. Her pulse is still strong but is unable to hold conversations. It will be emanate soon.

1 comment:

  1. Barbie,
    We continue to send prayers for you and your family. Hope your Mom is comfortable as possible and knows a lot of people out here in cyberworld care. May God's strength be with you all.
    Marge (Houston)

    ReplyDelete