Sunday, October 16, 2016

Bobby is 6 Months

The Big B is six months old.  He is finally in his crib and sleeping upstairs with his big brother Nate.  Finally, I am getting more sleep and playing catch up with the Zzz's. 


 I may have forgotten to mention that Nate started a Mother's Day Out program/pre-school two days a week.  This gives me two days with one-on-one time with this little guy.  It is always a joy to see him laugh, smile, and play.  I am also the mom that buys a chalk board to write the "First Day of School" and then forgets actually write it and take the pictures.  Well, it is a memory I will have to save in my heart.  

Every post I vow to post more often.  Daily, I write posts in my head but never find the time to sit down to type them up.  Even though I am a stay-at-home mom, I do not understand how people how the time to post or even participate in so much social media.  My choice is to be a mom. In my spare time and when the boys get off to school, I will post as time allows.  

Until then, I am enjoying watching my boys learn and grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment