Friday, December 5, 2014

Week #33

  Not being able to sleep is nature’s cruel joke that she plays on pregnant women.  You would think it would be the other way around allowing pregnant women a more comfortable time to sleep all she wants before her baby is born.  Now more than ever I am feeling very pregnant, uncomfortable, waddling, and tired.  BabyBoy is constantly moving, flipping, and doing tricks in my belly.  Even though it is not time, I am so ready to get this baby out of me. 
 
Here I am at week 33 with 7 more weeks to go.  I had an ultra sound this morning and they say BabyBoy is about 4 pounds, give or take a pound. I was able to see him yawn and move non-stop.  Braxton Hicks Contractions are happening more frequently and for hours at a time.  Yet another example of nature’s way of getting me used to labor pain.  I have all the normal aches and pain that pregnant women experience.  My doctor tells me my pregnancy is normal and really almost perfect (her words). 
 
To pass the time and attempt to get more comfortable, I worked out on my bike.  Yes I really did this during week #32. This is the bike that I rode across America and I propped it on my trainer.  It brought me back to the days when I was training during cold days to get ready for those century miles. If anything, it made me feel mentally better and my legs got their pedal on. I cannot wait to be able to be on my bike and back on the road but now with a baby in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment