Friday, March 21, 2014

Smelling the flowers

The two most popular questions I get asked are, do you miss your old job and how do you like Carrizo Springs.  The answers to these questions are similar.

I miss riding my bike to work, I miss my friends and I miss yoga on my lunch break. If Carrizo would have bike lanes and a hot yoga or yoga studio, I would be peachy.  It goes without saying I miss my family and friends. I get to see them on the weekends, not often enough, but I squeeze in phone calls and visits.


Thing around here have been busy with the new business (thus no post for a while).  At times, I get discouraged breaking into a new occupation. For 20 years I was in the IT industry and now all I see are eye glasses.  It becomes overwhelming when I think of my new responsibilities: billing, invoices, orders, prescriptions, and boss.  It is times like this make me stop and smell the flowers.  These blue bonnets blossomed in the front yard and nothing says Texas more than blue bonnets. 



No comments:

Post a Comment