Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Place

I had a break down.  I had to do it.  There are no other options.


The time change and dark roads filled with eighteen wheelers has forced me to put my bike on the trainer. 

My trainer is not an expensive one and super loud.  I tried training in my yoga dogo but the upstairs acoustics amplifies the spinning bike wheels. Da mister strongly encouraged me to go outside.  The dilemma will be when it really gets cold.  I will deal with it then.

People have told me that they hate trainers.  It is like running on a treadmill and going nowhere.  This morning as I sat on my trainer, I was reminded of the trainer miles I rode while training to ride across America.  I had to get miles on my legs and this was the only way. 


This is my happy place- on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment