Saturday, May 14, 2011

Booty Babble

This is one of those blog entries that might be classified as TMI (too much information). This is my blog and I get to write about whatever I want, knowing full well that you might not care about my bum.

In the nine years of bike riding, this is a first for me. I recall hearing XC09 riders talk about monkey butt and now I can personally relate. This weekend the booty gets to take a break before next week, and the last weekend opportunity to get in a long ride before the bike gets mailed to Champagne. Yoga and running is the only thing my booty can take.

This morning, Roxy and I did the doggie dash. There was lots of booty sniffing going on (between the dogs) and only one dog fight. We walked three miles together and I am hoping this was enough to wear her out for the rest of the day.



Twenty-five more days and I start pedaling. Booty and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment