Friday, December 17, 2010

My Guy

I started looking for a new guy in my life. Maybe I am rushing things but I REALLY want to get on with my life, as I see it in my dreams. Then something happened.

I stopped and looked around.

This is was I saw.



My nephew Michael, my great-grandfather, and my father. Without even looking far, my life is surrounded my men. Nothing could make me happier!

Let me introduce you to my new best friend. He is my father.



Since Mom pasted away I lost my best friend but I have a new best friend in my father. I talk to him like he is Mom and surprisingly, he listens. He gets me and is more open to share his feelings. We talk everyday and visit at least once a week. I find myself at the house staying for hours.

This is what Mom wanted and I am elated with the bond my family has started to form.

No comments:

Post a Comment